Dear Valued Customer,
At Stewart Ingredient Systems (SIS), we regard Food Safety and Security as the most significant responsibilities entrusted to us in supplying ingredients for human consumption. Beginning with FDA compliance and established domestic industrial standards, progressing to FPA/GMA SAFE certification, to our current British Retail Consortium (BRC) certification, our Food Safety and Security programs are both innovative and aggressive.
SIS's procedures for assuring formula adherence and affirming Specification compliance include in-process batch testing, finished product analytical verification and functional testing by our on-site, independent Quality department.
We are certified by the BRC’s Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 6: July 2011. This Third Party Audit Standard evaluates our complete procedures and facility. Please contact us for information on how you can view a summary of our most recent Audit.
Keith Stewart III
Quality Control & Quality Assurance Manager
- Finished Product Specification and Certificate of Analysis (COA) Commitment to the customer’s success through joint-Research and Development activities extends through manufacturing to product documentation.
- 100g Nutritional Reporting
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Organoleptic Inspection and Evaluation
Quality = Consistency
Upon receipt, consistency in raw materials is ensured through methodical inspection and evaluation against a previously-approved sample. After a new product is approved by the customer, consistency in finished product is ensured through exhaustive inspection and evaluation against the approved Standard.
- Analytical Batch Testing At the conclusion of development and optimization activities, specific functional and organoleptic targets are established collaboratively, and rigorous documentation combines with our retained sample program for verification.